***ATTENTION ALL BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD PATIENTS: If you are experiencing problems finding us on the Blue Cross website or if you are told by Blue Cross that we are not in network please notify our office immediately at (715) 386-0511. We are in network with Blue Cross Blue Sheild of Wisconsin (Anthem) and we can process any Blue Cross claims from other states including Minnesota.
We accept most major health insurance plans including: Blue Cross Blue Shield (all states including Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota), Patient Choice, WEA, Medica, Medicare, Preferred One, Select Care, Labor Union Plans, Group Health, Workers Compensation, Auto Accident Insurance, and many others.
Dr. Griffith is now in network with Health Partners, Cigna and UCare. Please call the office with any questions regarding coverage with these insurances.
If you do not see your insurance listed here or if your insurance company does not show us as a provider on their website, please contact us at (715) 386-0511 and we can check your benefits for you. The staff can help you decide to process through insurance or take advantage of our low cost cash visits.
We do not accept WI or MN medical assistance plans such as Badgercare or Forward care. We offer very low-cost cash visits for patients with high deductibles, no insurance, or medical assistance patients.
Low Cost Cash Visit Pricing for all non-insured patients or insurance patients with high deductibles (Theses prices can not be billed to insurance)
- The first visit for a cash patient is 20% off our regular prices for exam ($100), two therapies (electric muscle stimulation or ultrasound and water or roller bed) ($60) and a full spinal adjustment ($65). X-rays will be added if necessary ($60-$100 minus 20% discount) . Your final cost will be approximately $180 not including X-rays. We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Cash, or Check. May qualify for HSA, pretax of flexaccounts. Payment is due the day of service.
- After the first visit your cost is either $48 (includes a spinal adjustment and water or roller table, regularly $95) or $65 (includes a spinal adjustment and EMS or US and water or roller table, regularly $125). Payment is due same day of service. The doctor will determine which visit best fits the patients condition.
- You are also eligible for patient appreciation day (See below)
Patient Appreciation Day:
- On the third Wednesday of every month we have Patient Appreciation Day. We offer a $38 visit which includes a spinal adjustment and either water or roller table (regularly $95). Children under 15 are $25 (spinal adjustment and water or roller bed). You must be an established patient to receive the Patient Appreciation Day discount.
- Free 10 minute seated chair massge
- Drawing for free massage or chiropractic adjustment and water/roller bed.
- Free cookies and coffee
Patient appreciation day is a great way to maintain your spinal health at a very low cost!!