We are currently not in network with any Blue Cross Blue Shield plans. We are working to be returned as BCBS network providers. Established Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield patients can still receive treatment From Nov. 1, 2014 to Feb. 1, 2015 at in network benefits. This does not include new Anthem patients. All BCBS patients qualify for our $30 (regular $95, Water/Roller Table and Adjustment) and $39 (regular $125, Water/Roller Table, Electric Muscle Stim, and Adjustment) visits. New BCBS patients qualify for our 50% off first visit $127.50 (regular $255) includes exam, 2 therapies, spinal adjustment, and at home recommendations.
We accept most major health insurance plans including: Patient Choice, WEA, Medica, Medicare, Preferred One, Select Care, Labor Union Plans, Group Health, Workers Compensation, Auto Accident Insurance, and many others.
If you do not see your insurance listed here or if your insurance company does not show us as a provider on their website, please contact us at (715) 386-0511 and we can check your benefits for you. The staff can help you decide to process through insurance or take advantage of our low cost cash visits.
We do not accept WI or MN medical assistance plans such as Badgercare or Forward care. We offer very low-cost cash visits for patients with high deductibles, no insurance, or medical assistance patients.
We are currently out of network for UCare, CIGNA, HealthPartners, and Blue Cross Blue Shield, but are working to be network providers with them again. We do offer discounts for patients with UCare, CIGNA, HealthPartners, or Blue Cross Blue Shield (Must have proof of insurance):
- Spinal Adjustment with 15 minutes on roller or water table: $30 (reg. $95)
- Spinal Adjustment with 15 minutes on roller or water table and electric muscle stimulation: $39 (reg. $125)
- Spinal Adjustment with 15 minutes on roller or water table children 15 and under: $25 (reg. $95)
- New patients with UCare/CIGNA/HealthPartners/Blue Cross Blue Shield get the above pricing with 50% off on exams (reg. $75-$100), exercises (reg. $30) and x-rays (reg. $60-$100).
Low Cost Cash Visit Pricing for all non-insured patients or insurance patients with high deductibles (Theses prices can not be billed to insurance)
- The first visit for a cash patient is 20% off our regular prices for exam ($100), two therapies (electric muscle stimulation or ultrasound and water or roller bed) ($60) and a full spinal adjustment ($65). X-rays will be added if necessary ($60-$100 minus 20% discount) . Your final cost will be approximately $180 not including X-rays. We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Cash, or Check. May qualify for HSA, pretax of flexaccounts. Payment is due the day of service.
- After the first visit your cost is either $48 (includes a spinal adjustment and water or roller table, regularly $95) or $65 (includes a spinal adjustment and EMS or US and water or roller table, regularly $125). Payment is due same day of service. The doctor will determine which visit best fits the patients condition.
- You are also eligible for patient appreciation day (See below)
Patient Appreciation Day:
- On the third Wednesday of every month we have Patient Appreciation Day. We offer a $38 visit which includes a spinal adjustment and either water or roller table (regularly $95). Children under 15 are $25 (spinal adjustment and water or roller bed). You must be an established patient to receive the Patient Appreciation Day discount.
- Free 10 minute seated chair massge
- Drawing for free massage or chiropractic adjustment and water/roller bed.
- Free cookies and coffee
Patient appreciation day is a great way to maintain your spinal health at a very low cost!!